Forum [ATA] :: All Terrain Army Index du Forum
Forum [ATA] :: All Terrain Army
Forum de la team battlefront II :: All Terrain Army

Forum [ATA] :: All Terrain Army Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mindful Of Me Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum [ATA] :: All Terrain Army Index du Forum -> Forum [ATA] -> Galerie d'art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kafels

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Mindful Of Me Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

Mindful of Me
by Yvette Lynn

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mindful of Me

Did she truly hear God speak, or was she losing her mind? Trying to kill herself landed Alyssa Lively in a pscyh ward. She thought she saw demons in the faces of fellow patients, but one woman, who seemed as screwed up as she was, told her to reach out to God. Wasn’t Jesus in heaven, far away from her and her problems? If she reached out to Him, would He help, or was evil waiting in the darkness outside the window? Paralyzed by fear and sure the enemy was poised to devour her, Alyssa heard God’s voice. He made her a promise. “I’m going to teach you My ways, and you will reach others.” She wasn’t sure she could trust the voice, but if she wanted freedom, she had to give it a try.

Mindful of Me Yvette Lynn
Mindful of Me free writer original german reader Mindful of Me book tablet

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum [ATA] :: All Terrain Army Index du Forum -> Forum [ATA] -> Galerie d'art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006